February Class Incentive Valentine's Day Classroom Management Bulletin Board
If you need an extra friendly push to keep classroom behavior on track, look no further! You don't have to do it alone—this cute and effective whole-group incentive can be the perfect motivator for positive behavior that's actually fun!
This .zip file includes two PowerPoint files.
- 24 positive behavior hearts (2 per page and 6 per page options)
- Black and white heart option for ink-saving printing
- Blank hearts to add your own text
- 2 options for displaying goal setting
- "We are working toward(s): sign
- 18 reward options
Set a goal for how many hearts your class must earn before they get a reward. Vote on reward options and display goals and a reward. Add hearts as students achieve each positive behavior.
Questions? Feel free to send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © The Sassy Apple Company
All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.